- BOOTLEweb is a trading name of BOOTLE Ltd, a company registered as a private limited company at Companies House (registration number 05809683).
- All services provided by BOOTLEweb may be used for lawful purposes only.
- BOOTLEweb is unable to offer any partial or prorated refunds. This is due to the costs of registration, domain hosting and development being primarily once-off costs.
- BOOTLEweb does not renew accounts automatically. For the customer’s convenience, BOOTLEweb will send a renewal reminder to the contact email address on file. The customer is ultimately responsible for renewing the account through BOOTLEweb.
- Renewals must be paid and cleared by the renewal date. Failure to do so may result in the permanent loss of the domain name (domain names are often automatically taken by domain squatters when allowed to expire). Late payment incurs a minimum hosting restoration charge of £50, payable before the hosting is restored. Any charges incurred as a result of late renewal of hosting or domain name will be charged at cost. Most BOOTLEweb customers pay immediately upon billing, so there is no problem. However a small minority persistently pay late, causing the need for chasing up and stress, therefore, regretfully, these terms have become necessary.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Contact BOOTLEweb to request login information to be sent to the contact email address.
- The traffic limit is 20 GB per month, a very generous allowance. If the traffic exceeds this, costs incurred will be passed to the client.
- The customer may not host material that is: threatening or obscene, offensive to any person or group. This includes but is not limited to prejudice, racism, intolerance, hatred, and harassment; expressions that are by nature libelous, defamatory, and offensive to or disrespectful of ethnic, racial, religious, or other groups; harmful to minors; likely to cause damage to reputation of third parties.
Note: Defamatory speech distributed over the Internet can result in civil liability for the defamer.
- The customer may not use BOOTLEweb network, BOOTLEweb’s equipment or BOOTLEweb’s e-mail service in connection with the transmission of spam, flames, mail bombs, or similar unsolicited e-mail messages. The customer’s domain may not be referenced as originator, intermediary or reply-to address in any of the above. This prohibition fully extends to sending of unsolicited mailings from another service that in any way mentions your domain name or implicates the use of the BOOTLEweb’s network, BOOTLEweb’s equipment or BOOTLEweb’s e-mail services. A message is considered unsolicited if it is posted in violation of a newsgroup charter, or if it is sent to a recipient without his/her prior consent. For purposes of this provision, merely making one’s e-mail address accessible to the public will not constitute a request or invitation to receive messages.
In case sufficient evidence is presented about any violation of this provision, BOOTLEweb reserves the right to disable the customer’s account without prior notice. For the purpose of acquiring such evidence, BOOTLEweb will use various techniques, including but not limited to: closely inspecting all spam reports sent to BOOTLEweb ‘s anti-abuse department (firstname.lastname@example.org), searching the logs of BOOTLEweb’s mail servers, and scanning the server space for popular “spamming” applications. BOOTLEweb will be the sole arbiter as to what would be considered sufficient evidence.
- Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, BOOTLEweb, its subsidiaries and other affiliated companies, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- BOOTLEweb, at its sole discretion, may change these terms and conditions at any time. By using BOOTLEweb’s services the user agrees that BOOTLEweb may: (1) revise these terms and conditions; and (2) change the services provided. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately on posting of the revised terms or change to the service(s) on BOOTLEweb’s web site, or on notification to the customer by e-mail. The customer agrees to review BOOTLEweb’s web site, including these terms, periodically to be aware of any such revisions. If the customer does not agree with any revision, he/she may terminate the services at any time by notifying BOOTLEweb by e-mail. Notice of the customer’s termination will be effective on receipt and processing by BOOTLEweb. The customer agrees that, by continuing to use BOOTLEweb’s services following notice of any revision to this Agreement or change in service(s), he/she abides by any such revisions or changes.
- Customers agree to allow a link from www.bootleweb.com to the customer’s site for purposes of example sites created and/or maintained by BOOTLEweb. Customers may opt out of such a link by giving a request in writing.
- The content available through this site is the sole property of BOOTLEweb and is protected by patent, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Except as otherwise explicitly agreed in writing, BOOTLEweb-owned content received through this site may be downloaded, displayed, reformatted and printed for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the content received through this site to anyone, including but not limited to others in the same company or organization without BOOTLEweb’s express prior written consent.
- BOOTLEweb reserves the right at its sole discretion to refuse or cancel service. Violation of any of BOOTLEweb ‘s Terms could result in a warning, suspension, or account termination. Submitting fake personal information can also be grounds for suspension or termination.
- THE CUSTOMER AGREES THAT BOOTLEweb SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY (1) SUSPENSION OR LOSS OF THE SERVICE(S), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION SERVICES AND WEB HOSTING SERVICES, (2) USE OF THE SERVICE(S), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION SERVICES AND WEB HOSTING SERVICES, (3) INTERRUPTION OF BOOTLEweb’S SERVICES OR INTERRUPTION OF THE CUSTOMER’S BUSINESS, (4) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO BOOTLEweb’S WEB SITE(S) OR SERVICE(S) OR DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES IN RELATION TO THE SERVICES OFFERED BY BOOTLEweb; (5) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM ACTS OF OR EVENTS BEYOND BOOTLEweb ‘S CONTROL (6) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MIS-DELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (7) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MISUSE OF THE CUSTOMER’S ACCOUNT; OR (8) APPLICATION OF THE DISPUTE POLICIES. BOOTLEweb ALSO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF BOOTLEweb HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL BOOTLEweb’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY THE RESELLER FOR THE DISPUTED SERVICE, BUT IN NO EVENT GREATER THAN ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00). BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES, BOOTLEweb’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.