If you need to manage your accounts for book-keeping, tax purposes and Companies House requirements, take a look at Solar Accounts.
We use Solar Accounts and we are extremely pleased with it. In previous years we’ve used other accounting packages, and found them to be difficult and frustrating to use. Solar Accounts makes book-keeping and small business accounting straight-forward and easy. This is why we like it:
- Simple and easy to use
- Suitable for Windows and Mac
- Prints out professional-looking invoices
- Stores customer and supplier details
- Easy to produce the data for HMRC, VAT, Companies House
- If you use an accountant, easy to produce the data for them
- Excellent support, questions answered quickly by email, usually the same day.
- If you make a error, you can correct it!
- 60 day free trial
- Reasonably priced
- It’s a real program, that runs on your computer
- Does not require a powerful computer – Windows XP or Mac is fine
- Buy it and use forever – no need for monthly or annual charges
- Extremely easy to backup, e.g. onto a flash drive
- Not limited to a single company – as many as you need
- Not reliant on an internet connection
- You control the software and data – not stored on the internet